Mybpcreditcard is the official online login portal for all the bp credit card holders. At Mybpcredicard portal, you can check your rewards and discounts earned and the discounts that you got. you need to have a Mybpcredicard account created with the help of your bp credit card number.
- 1 How To Login To Your Mybpcreditcard Account
- 2 How To Register At Mybpcreditcard.Com?
- 3 BP Credit Card Benefits
- 4 The Best Things About These Cards Is That
- 5 BP Offers 4 Cards For Its Customers
- 6 This Is How You Are Rewarded
- 7 How To Redeem Your Rewards?
- 8 How To Apply For BP Credit Cards
- 9 Importance Note about Mybpcredicard
- 10 Mybpcreditcard Login on www.mybpcreditcard.com
- 11 Documents needed for online registration
- 12 Have you forgotten your User ID?
- 13 About BP Credit Card
- 14 What services does BP Credit Card offer?
- 15 Why is BP Visa Signature® Card is the best option?
- 16 How you earn more with BP Credit card?
- 17 How to apply for BP Credit card?
- 18 About British Petroleum
- 19 Mybpcreditcard Customer Service Numbers
How To Login To Your Mybpcreditcard Account
If you are a registered member of Mybpcreditcard portal then you can log in with your USER ID and Password. Logging into www.mybpcreditcard.com portal is very easy just follow the below steps:
- Go to Mybpcreditcard login page
- Enter your Mybpcredicard USER ID and PASSWORD
- And now press “ENTER” or “SECURE LOGIN”
- You will be automatically logged into your account!
How To Register At Mybpcreditcard.Com?
If you are a new user, then you should create your account with the portal. Registration takes a few minutes to happen and you will get access to the site after 24 hours from the time of your registration.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to create your Mybpcreditcard account:
- Go the Mybpcreditcard registration
- Fill in your credit card number
- Enter your billing zip code
- Now click continue
- After this, you need to enter your personal details
- Click submit
- You can have access to the Mybpcreditcard portal after 24 hours.
BP Credit Card Benefits
British Petroleum is a P.L.C company, which works to supply the best fuel for its customers. BP always tries to assure quality with reasonable prices and it always tries to make some financial benefits to its customers. This where BP cards comes into action, by using BP cards customers can save some money when they make purchase for gallon at BP stations.
- The usage of these cards can save customers around 5 -25 cents for every gallon that they purchase at BP gas stations.
- Thus BP helps to make some economic benefit for its customers.
The Best Things About These Cards Is That
- You can access your ATM cash with the help of BP cards
- There is no annual fee for the cards
- There is no way for fraudulent activities
- Finally, you can redeem your rewards at the pump.
BP Offers 4 Cards For Its Customers
- BP Visa Credit Card: This card can be used wherever Visa card is accepted and it functions exactly like a normal Visa credit card and the advantage of BP Visa credit card over the normal visa cards is that it counts every 100$ you spend and gives you rewards accordingly.
- BP Credit Card: The Bp credit card is similar to visa card and this card also lets you redeem your points when you make 100$ purchases and above at BP stations
- BP Gift Card: BP gift cards helps customers to redeem the rewards for food products, fuel, and other services. BP gift cards do not have any expiry date and are free to use.
- BP Fleet Fuel Card: This card offers discounts depending upon volume purchases
This Is How You Are Rewarded
BP Visa Card Holders:
- For the initial 90 days, you will be rewarded with 25 cents off per every gallon of gas purchase at BP gas station provided that you have spent 100$ wherever the Visa card is accepted. Afer 90 days you will earn 25 cents off for each gallon of your purchase, 15 cents off per gallon for every purchase of dining, travel and other groceries and 5 cents off per gallon wherever the Visa card is accepted
BP Credit Card Holders:
- You will earn 10 cents per gallon at BP gas stations
How To Redeem Your Rewards?
You can redeem your rewards in two ways:
- You can get instant benefit by claiming your rewards directly at BP gas stations. This way you can buy an extra amount of fuel for the rewards you have or you can save your money just by redeeming them instantly.
- The second way is to get the reward credit directly to your bank account. To do this your reward credit should have a minimum value of 7 cents. Your reward credit consists of price, which is a product of the number of rewards that you have earned and 15.
How To Apply For BP Credit Cards
- You can not start using Mybpcreditcard portal if you do not have BP credit card.
- Its a simple process to get your BP Credit Card.
- Go to Bpcreditcard application
- Press “Apply Now”
- After that, you need to fill in your personal details
- Make sure that all your details are filled properly.
- Make sure that all your details are filled properly.
- Click “Submit”
- It may take up to 7-10 business day to get your credit card
Importance Note about Mybpcredicard
- You can earn rewards only at BP gas stations which are participating in the scheme.
- Your rewards will expire after 365 days of earning. So it’s better for you to redeem your rewards before they expire.
- If you are having any trouble regarding your BP credit cards, then you should contact the number which is at the back of your card.
- You should have BP Credit Cards to be eligible for these rewards.
Mybpcreditcard Login on www.mybpcreditcard.com
You can check your account details, manage the BP card, block the card, and unblock the card in the official website www.mybpcreditcard.com with your User ID and password.
Documents needed for online registration
Get hold of the following documents and information before you start with your registration process:
- The BP Credit Card.
- You must know your Zip code.
- The Social Security Number.
- Your primary Email address.
- Date of birth.
Have you forgotten your User ID?
It’s quite easy to access your account even if you have forgotten your User ID. Follow these steps:
- Visit the official website www.mybpcreditcard.com
- You will be asked for Card Number and Zip Code.
- If you have entered them correctly, you will be shown your User ID in the next page.
About BP Credit Card
Credit cards are now one of the most important credential documents to cash in. They have their roles in our daily lives from paying bills to shopping. BP credit card is the best option for them who visit BP gas stations frequently.
BP credit card offers you with the choicest benefits. You can actually earn $0.10 off on every $100 per gallon at gas purchasing. If you are looking for earning opportunities while gas purchasing gas or shopping, you can apply for a BP credit card. You will get an assured lump sum amount back while spending on your gas refueling.
What services does BP Credit Card offer?
BP credit card offers two types of services to its valued consumers. They are:
- BP Visa® Credit card
- BP Visa Signature® Card
The customers have the freedom to choose what is best for them, as per as their creditworthiness. Both of these cards can be utilized at the BP gas stations.
Why is BP Visa Signature® Card is the best option?
BP Visa Signature® Card is more flexible in terms of rewards that you earn. It stands as one of the foremost choices among most of the customers.
The facilities that you enjoy:
- The cardholder enjoys about 15 cents off per gallon for every $100 spent on purchasing including bill payments, groceries, shopping, dining and traveling.
- There are no hidden charges. It charges no annual fee and so you only pay once.
- The cardholder earns points at BP gas stations.
- BP Visa Signature® Card is designed to offer its cardholders 100% fraud liability.
How you earn more with BP Credit card?
Customers benefit heavily from BP credit card services. One gets the opportunity to be benefitted from different possibilities availed from different buying options.
What you gain:
- The rewards added with every shopping experience are redeemable.
- Regular consumers gain 10 cents on the expenditure of every $100.
- Consumers get the opportunity of accessing several gift cards which can be added to the account.
- The gift cards are redeemable with bill payments at almost 7000 different locations spread across the United States
- The cards never expire and thus can be used whenever required.
- One gets other benefits like online tools, cost analysis, rebates and much more.
How to apply for BP Credit card?
Those who are interested in getting hold of a BP credit card can apply at BP stations. One can also opt for the online application procedure by visiting www.mybpcreditcard.com. The complete process takes a period of 7-10 working days after your application has been submitted successfully. With this done, you will receive the card at your doorstep. It is strictly recommended that before you apply, you must be thorough with the terms and conditions for availing a BP credit card.
About British Petroleum
British Petroleum stands as one of the most leading companies of the world. It is also one of the largest companies of the UK and was established before World War I. The company expertizes in oil production, oil refining, transportation and marketing.
As a multinational corporation, British Petroleum’s headquarters are located in London. It has been the pioneer of the Middle Eastern oil industry and is now one of the World’s seven oil and gas majors.
British Petroleum is now working on establishing roots in renewable sources of energy like wind power and biofuels. The company holds a record-breaking 72 operational centers throughout the entire globe, where 3.6 million barrels of oil is being produced every day. It also owns more than 1800 service stations worldwide with its largest base is in the US.
The company was established in the year 1908 as an Anglo-Persian oil company which was later in the year 1959 renamed as British Petroleum. The corporation holds its repute by serving 115250 employers through the world in different fields.
The company specializes in chemicals and plastics, which includes a range of products varying from detergents, advanced composite materials, ceramic engineered materials and many more.
BP has been significantly involved with major environmental and safety incidents like Texas City Refinery Explosion (2005), wreck of Torrey, Prudhoe Bay oil spill, deep-water horizon oil spill, Alaska’s North Slope oil spill, and counting.
Mybpcreditcard Customer Service Numbers
Feel free to get in touch with BP credit card services whenever you are facing trouble with our services. The contact details are given below:
- Customer service phone number: 844 832 0035
- Visa card customer service phone number: 844 832 0030
- Platinum Visa card customer service phone number: 844 887 1975
We hope you have already availed the BP credit card services. As the best in class, we only offer what is best for our valuable consumers. If you still have not availed one, get to your nearest BP station or apply through our website. It’s easy, simple, and effective. You earn with every expenditure.